We accept payment by check or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, or AMEX, Discover). Deposits and other payments are payable in U.S. currency only.
To reserve your spot in our Mindful Schools Graduate Retreat, a $300 USD non-refundable deposit via credit card is required. This deposit will be applied toward your tuition. If you opt for the Pay-In-Full payment option, the $300 USD deposit does not apply.
If you are unable to pay in full, you can opt to pay in a payment plan, which is as follows:
- A $300 non-refundable deposit (100% of which will be applied toward your programming fees) is due upon registration to secure your space. Your remaining balance must be paid in full by May 31, 2019.
Mindful Schools cannot give refunds or discounts for late arrivals, early departures, flight cancellations, travel delays, illness, or other unforeseeable circumstances. If you cancel your participation in our 2019 Graduate Retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply without exception.
If you cancel
- 60 days or more prior to the Graduate Retreat, you will receive a full refund minus the $300 non-refundable deposit.
- 30-60 days prior to the Graduate Retreat, you will not receive a refund, but may receive credit to be applied to the tuition cost for future retreats.
- 0-30 days prior to the Graduate Retreat, you will not receive a refund or credit toward a future retreat.
* Additional cancellation fees from our retreat venue may apply. Please contact our retreat venue (Garrison Institute in New York) for details.
If Mindful Schools Cancels
It is unlikely that Mindful Schools will cancel the program for any reason besides unforeseeable circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions or natural disaster). In the event that we cancel the program for any reason, we will refund tuition payments you have paid. We cannot, however, reimburse you for any other costs (e.g. airfare, travel costs, travel insurance, room and board, etc.) you have incurred.
Photo & Video Release
I understand that participation in this program gives Mindful Schools permission to use and/or take photographs or videos of me for the purposes of growing awareness around mindfulness in education. Videos and/or photos may be used by Mindful Schools for promotional and training materials and other media which may be electronically displayed via the internet, an educational setting, or other public facing outlets. I certify that I am at least 18 years old. I release and discharge Mindful Schools and its employees and agents from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages based upon or arising out of any use of my name, voice, image likeness, or appearance in accordance with this release, including without limitation, any and all claims that I have or may have for defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of the right of publicity or notoriety.
Registration for this program constitutes agreement to this policy.