I'm having trouble watching the videos in my course!
Many video issues in a course can be solved by checking the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that you can play and view video from other applications or programs on your computer or device. If you can't, try restarting your device.
- Check that your computer, device, and web browser are each fully updated.
- Try a different browser. We generally recommend Firefox or Google Chrome. Safari and Internet Explorer are not supported by our course platform.
- Try accessing the course on a different internet network. (This is especially true if you are accessing the course at a school, as many school networks restrict access to videos).
- Try restarting your device
The video keeps starting and stopping, or begins and then just lingers.
These kinds of problems are usually due to slow internet speeds. You need an internet connection of at least 3.0 Mbps for optimum viewing. (You can test your internet speed at www.bandwidthplace.com or at www.speedtest.net).
If your Download result is less than 3.0 Mbsp, you may experience some slowing while watching the videos. For the best course experience, you may want to upgrade the speed of your Internet connection, or plan to watch the course materials from a computer with a faster speed. Alternatively, you can start the video, press pause and allow it to load', then come back and trying watching again in a few minutes.
If none of these steps work, please click the 'Contact Us' link below this article.