Now is the moment for mindfulness.
Support greater resilience and well-being in schools. Your gift will make a difference.
School communities today face unimaginable levels of burnout and stress. Through Mindful Schools’ programs, educators learn strategies to help students feel connected to their peers when they are feeling lonely, to cope with anxiety and overwhelm when their lives feel stressful, and to develop focus when they are learning at home.
Click here to donate online, or send your check to:
1260 45th Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Your support for this important work provides:
• Mindfulness programs for under-resourced schools
• Professional development and support for educators
• Research-based mindfulness curriculum
• Equity in Action Scholarships for educators
Other Ways to Give:
• If you'd like to designate your gift to our Equity in Action Scholarship Fund for BIPOC and LGBTQ+ educators, please do so via our separate donation page.
• If you are interested in giving via check, stock donation, matching gift, or over the phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide support.