This article offers some general trouble-shooting tips for logging in to our courses.
Every time you register for a course, you should receive a welcome email from us with your login information and a one-time, temporary password.
Note: Even if you already have an account with us, you'll need to use the new password from your welcome email the first time you log in to your new course. (For security reasons, we reset students' passwords any time they enroll in a new course.)
- Look for your registration confirmation email to find your temporary password.
- Be sure you're logging in with the email address you used to register for the course.
Can't find your welcome email?
If you can't find your welcome email with course login info, try the following:
- Search in your email account for anything from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your Spam folder for an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know! If you don't see an email in your Spam folder, please click the 'Contact Us' link below this article.
Going forward, be sure to add these email addresses to your address book so you don't miss emails from us during your course!