Why can't I login to my course? or Why is my password not working?
If you are in the middle of a Mindful Schools course and your password is currently not working, the first thing is to check to see if you have been Enrolled into a new Mindful Schools course. (Our courses can overlap, and while taking one course, your next Mindful Schools course could begin.)
Every time you are Enrolled into a Mindful Schools course, you should receive a Welcome Email from us with course login information and a one-time, temporary password the day before the course officially begins.
Note: Even if you already have an account with us, you'll need to use the new password from your Welcome Email the first time you log in after being Enrolled into a new course. (For security reasons, we reset students' passwords any time they are Enrolled in a new course.)
- Look for your Welcome Email to find your temporary password.
- Be sure you're logging in with the email address you used to register for the course.
Can't find your Welcome Email?
If you can't find your Welcome Email with course login info, please try the following:
- Search in your email account for anything from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your Spam or Promotions folder for an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know! If you don't see an email in your Spam or Promotions folder, please click the 'Contact Us' link below this article.
Going forward, be sure to add these email addresses to your address book so you don't miss emails from us during your course!