Follow the tips below to log in to the Mindful Schools' Resource Center. If you're still having problems, use the "Contact Us" link at the end of this article to drop us a note.
Are you an MEE Grad?
The Mindful Schools' Resource Center is only available to graduates of our Mindful Educator Essentials course. If you are trying to log in but haven't completed MEE, you won't be able to access the Resource Center.
The first time you Log in:
- The Resource Center uses the same email address as your Mindful Schools course account, but it is a separate account.
- Press the "Create Account" button to create a new password (or use this link).
- Enter the email address from your Mindful Schools course account, and click "Get New Password."
- Check your email for something from us with the subject "[Mindful Schools] Password Rest". Click the "Reset password" link in that email.
- Enter a password for your Resource Center account and click "Reset Password."
- NOTE: This will NOT affect your password for Mindful Schools course; that is a separate account.