Transfer Credit Policy:
For participants who need to cancel their registration after the refund eligibility window ends, Mindful Schools offers a one-time transfer credit for the following courses:
- 201: Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Mindful Communication
- Self-Compassion for Educators
This transfer credit allows participants to cancel a current registration, and transfer to the same course at a later date. Requests to transfer must be received within 14 days after the original course start date. The new course must start within 3 months of the original course start date, and must be selected at the time the transfer is requested. This transfer can only be used one time per course, and cannot be transferred to another participant, nor can it be applied to cancelations.
There are no transfers for the following courses:
- 101: Mindfulness Foundations
- All participants of this course receive ongoing View-Only access to the course content and materials when the course session is closed. With the offering of all course content to paid registrants, we do not offer a transfer credit for this course.
- 201T: Mindfulness in the Classroom (for Graduates)
- Because of the on-demand nature of this course, it is ineligible for transfer credit.
If you are within the first 14 days of an eligible course and you need to transfer to a later course, please submit your request for your one-time transfer using our Transfer Request Form.
Mindful Schools is dedicated to providing quality courses and customer service. If you are dissatisfied with a course for any reason, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team here.