Transfer, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
(for all online courses)
- Participants are given one year after payment to register for their course(s). After one year, transfers and/or refunds will not be issued.
- We offer one free transfer to a future session of the same course.
- All subsequent transfer requests will be subject to a $15 administrative fee.
- All transfer requests must be made prior to the close of the course.
- Please note that your coursework (forum posts, etc.) cannot be transferred from one course to another. You will need to start the course at the beginning and progress through the materials each week.
- To request a transfer, please submit a request here. Click here for more information about transferring.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Participants are given one year after payment to register for their course(s). After one year of the original payment date, transfers and/or refunds will not be issued.
- In order to receive a full refund, participants must notify Mindful Schools within the first two weeks of the course start date.
- Refunds will not be issued for non participation unless Mindful Schools is notified within the first two weeks of the course start date.
- In the event of cancellation by Mindful Schools for any reason, course participants will be fully refunded.
- For course(s) purchased with a package, discount, or other offer, only the discounted value will be refunded. The full retail value will not be refunded.
- A bundle purchase is a purchase of two courses for a reduced rate. Courses purchased as a bundle may not be separated for the purpose of cancellations or refunds.
- Bundle purchases are refundable only if requested within the first two weeks of the first course. After the first two weeks of the first course in a bundle purchase, refunds will not be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, please submit a request here.